Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Class will NOT meet on Wednesday - but you still have HOMEWORK!

Due to a significant number of students telling me they will not be in class on Wednesday, I have decided that rather than going over something in class for the few that show up, and having to re-teach it to the missing students after break, that I'm just going to cancel class for Wednesday, March 2nd.

HOWEVER, you STILL have work due TONIGHT!

Your homework is a quiz on Chapter 7 in your textbook entitled Image Acquisition and Resolution. You may download the quiz here.

Please Email me your quiz answers in the following format:
In case that link does not work, please send homework to: tjthemaxx(AT)cox.net

Subject: ART 133 - Quiz on chapter 7

1) ANSWER
2) ANSWER
etc.

You MAY use your textbook to do this quiz, but don't be fooled, it's a HARD quiz! Take your time and search carefully for your answers! Please email this quiz to me NO LATER THAN midnight on Wednesday or you will have points deducted for being late. I will be checking time stamps to see when these are emailed!

No other homework other than the quiz. I hope all of you have a fun and safe spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment