Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Finish your tutorials tonight

Everyone in class did a wonderful job of picking out some interesting (and difficult) tutorials! I can hardly wait to see the results of this assignment! We will surely have more great work to post on the boards outside the classroom tonight!

Please take tonight's class to finish your THREE tutorials and make sure to save the URLs of your tutorial sites in a text file (using TextEdit on your mac) so I can go over them, and maybe even try a few of these myself! You will turn this text file in with your tutorial files. Without it, your grade will suffer GREATLY!

You will turn in everything on my flash drive tonight. PLEASE be sure to bring all of your class materials with you as well. Remember, I'm grading you based on having all your materials. This is part of your class participation grade and it WILL affect your final grade!

NO HOMEWORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment